Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thing 8 - Share Your Creations

Above is a cube that I made on PictureTrail. I am amazed at how many photo sharing sites there are on the web. I use Shutterfly sometimes because I make photo books on occasion, but I don't post many photos on the web.
I first tried to post by just copying and pasting the code into my blog but that didn't seem to work, so I went back and found that I could autopost to Blogger which worked very easily. One of the things that I really liked is that when I changed the cube in picturetrail, the changes were automatically reflected on my blog. Cool! Now that I know it works, I'll go back and play and little more.
I did find the ads somewhat irritating, even though you could skip them. While I understand that they bring in revenue that keeps the site free for users, I guess maybe I don't want to use them all that badly.

1 comment:

Jan P. said...

Thanks for your kind comments, and I've enjoyed reading your blog, too.

I really like your picture trail photo cube, and it's an inspiration! You're way ahead of me -good work!