Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thing 21 continued - Beyond MySpace

I joined 23thingsonastick.ning. I uploaded a photo that I took while we were on vacation to the North Shore last week and then left a comment for another person who had recently joined. I hope she looks back so that she can read it. As you can see, I added a ning badge to my blog as well.
Truly, I had no idea there were so many ways to connect to other people out there. I just don't know that I have the time, at least not right now. I'm still focused on trying to use the productivity tools that are associated with computing, and I see many of the social networking things as diverting me from goals that are more important to me.
I do belong to WebJunction and a couple of listservs. Guess that'll have to be enough for now.

No comments: